Cubasis 1.7.2 maintenance update available now!

Bias works great now! It was my mistake! Great update

Thanks!

Cubasis updates don’t warrant an announcement in the main forum announcements ? I demand equal representation!

:wink:))

We’re Cinderella hidden in the scullery while they try to marry off the older, bloated step-sisters.

great update so far.My biggest issues seems fixed and it runs very smooth without hickups or anything.

Many thanks!

@Synapsia:The Cube and Addictive IAA bug seems to need a fix from Virsyn.He had the same problem with his Reverb and cubasis and already fixed it im december.I sent him a mail in december about the bugs but no reply.I’m sure he knows about the problem but i have no idea why he doesn’t fix this.Especially addictive synths is one of my alltime favorites and i really want a working IAA version. :neutral_face:

Keeps getting better and better! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

As a work around for the VirSyn bug I start Cube as IAA from an audio track. Then create a midi track and point it at Cube. You can then record and edit the midi. When it’s ready enable record on the Cube Audio track and go.
Effectively the same thing as a freeze. Once you have the audio you can unload Cube or use it on a different track.

Great maintenance update so far, thanks. Keep them coming. :wink:

Sorry … Cubasis native support for 64-bit cpu ?

Will the automation include tempo and time signature changes?

And a quick message to all the douchebags complaining about the price of Cubasis against the utility, please stop being so anal. Its a mighty powerful app offering a good 80% of what Cubase can do at a fraction of the price, so stop bloody well complaining and go make some music!

Hi Sammy-baby100,

Cubasis 1.8 will include automation. This will lay some technical grounds for tempo and time signature (to be tackled on another update in the future). Time-stretch and pitch-shifting are also on the waiting list in order that the music follows tempo changes.

Thanks this solved a lot of my issues with simple play back

Just installed the new update and was exited to read that the sustain isue was solved

CB-1505 Sustain pedal works now with previous behavior.

The case is that now the pedal newer releases again. It even keep holding the tone after you stop recording when you press a tone again on keyboad until you close cubasis, so the problem is not solved - it got worse!

This update is really good !

Thanks for the tip!Will give it a try.

Thank you Steinberg, works the charm :slight_smile:

Update works fine, the performance issues are resolved. Good work, thanks!
I thought i read in the announcement for 1.7.2 that the current project importer for Cubase won’t work anymore and will be updated.
Now i can’t find the post anymore and doubt if the post was real or just in my imagination. Hence my question is: Does the current project importer work with 1.7.2 ?
Thanks for reply :wink:

Thank goodness?

I made a massive amount of edits in a project, copy/pastes for individual hits lining up keys, bass, drums, guitar.

Playback was unusable, clicks pops at nearly every hit. Too many to sort out.

This demo could mean a lot of $ to me and my family if I get the job. This update fixed it! I froze the audio tracks and boom, all ok!

Thank you guys, the timing was perfect! Now I just need to finish up the demo and send it in before deadline!

Thank you so much!

Did the 1.7.2 update fix you sustain pedal issue or am I the only one who still have problems?

There’s definitely still an issue with the sustain pedal. You can now record notes that you are already holding with the pedal, but the pedal just holds and does not release, making any recording a messy blur. This is still unusable for a piano player; not sure how they could claim this bug as being “solved”.

Hello guys,

The sustain pedal behavior will be reworked for the next Cubasis 1.8 update.