Cubasis w/ iTrack Solo

I am having similar issues with a Focusrite Scarlet 6i6. The interface works perfectly with any other application (Music Studio, Ampkit, …) on iPad Air iOS 7.04 via Apple Lightning to USB Adapter. If i create a new Audiotrack, arm the track and press the Monitoring button, i can see the input signal on the Scarlett indicate the Audiosignal but Cubase does not receive any signal. Switching on and off the record or monitoring button does not change anything.

If i now close Cubasis after that scenario and also close it in the Background, then start it again it comes up with the previous new Audiotrack armed for recording and activated monitoring. I do now get the signal through into cubasis and can record. If i deactivate monitoring and activate it then again, the signal remains off again and no recording possible.

The same scenario if i use an Apogee Jam instead of the Scarlett

I did not have this issue with same equipment and setup in Cubasis 1.6. I also can’t think of something i do wrong?

Btw: Cubasis is allowed to access the microphone in my privacy settings.

Edit on 24th Feb: I made some further testing. Everything works okay if i create a brand new project. The behaviour described above was tested in one of my existing projects and i can repeat it anytime. I opened another existing project and tried the sam scenario. In this project recording and monitoring is also working without any issues. So finally it looks like i have a corrupted project.