WAR

Resorting to a failure of an attempt at a cheap and personal insult which makes it obvious you’ve realized you’re out of your depth on the intellectual field of debate with your misuse of terms and words and lack of evidence behind claims.

You’ve gone and leaped to an absurd conclusion and painted Sherz as some kind of racist, propaganda-spewing music machine based on absolutely nothing at all other than your already existing personal (and misinformed) feelings on certain things. I’m all for freedom of speech, but you have no grounds to accuse someone of such a thing.

In real politics and real world problem solving you cannot simply take things out of equations to give yourself an easy solution or to prove your point.

The research that has been done into the affects of videogames on children shows that they can and do see them as fantasy which shoots down your entire argument. There is still the news, media and internet, so you’d have to shield and shelter children from many things which are simply the truth such as faith being the enemy of logic and reason. I mean, we have the internet and search engines these days so there is absolutely zero excuse for you not to have done your research.

I urge you to research things before you get so emotionally behind them, like this anti-videogame crusade you seem to be on; to refrain from resorting to cheap and personal insults and to not leap to conclusions calling someone out as a racist until you have facts. I’d say what I said in the defense of any stranger, but from my experience with Sherz on the forum he seems to be a kind and thoughtful individual and one whom I respect.

Cheers.