Quick update on the festival itself:
- Details continue to be finalized.
- First Press Release went out last week to various local and regional media outlets.
- Back line equipment was finalized, and I'm quite happy with it. (See below.)
- I have 9 of the 10 band slots filled - the band Lenny is playing with can't make it - and I'm actively contacting others to see who I can get to fill that spot.
- I will start collecting the songs from the forum members in the coming two weeks to be used in between acts as per above, from the various Sound of Humanity and Musicians for Haiti albums.
The back line, which has been donated by both School of Rock in Randolph, NJ as well as my personal friend Matt Mead, who was on the Sound of Humanity Sandy Relief effort, 2nd album.Amps
Fender Pro Reverb (50W)
Marshall JCM 900 Mark 3 (50W)
Ampeg BA115HP (220W)Drums
Snare (size unknown)
22" x 18" kick
10", 12", and 14" toms
Soultone hi-hat (size unknown), crash, ride
It is assumed that all drummers will most likely bring their own cymbals and snare.Mics
Shure SM58 (vocals)
Sennheiser 609 (guitar amps)
Shure Beta 52 (bass)
Shure SM57 (snare)
AKG D112 (kick)
AKG C1000S (drum overheads)Miscellany
Direct In boxes (3)PA and Board
The PA (5,500W) has 4 separate monitor busses with wedges. It also has mains and subwoofers.
I don't have the information on the board or mic preamps at this time, but it is a 32 channel board with outboard sound processing gear (mic pre's, reverb, etc.) and a 150 foot snake.