sound replacer Cubase?

1.Ok so here is what you do. Use f11 and add battery to the rack. It might ask you if you want to create a new midi track…click yes. This creates a midi track with battery already armed in it…so u won’t need to do the rest

2.Now in the rack where battery are I think two little squares in the bottom right hand corner of the battery rack. By clicking the high lite done that will allow you to activate all of batteries outs and not just use the single mono master out.

You can skip 2 its not important for the purpose of this…just extra info that will come in handy later.

3.add a midi track.

1. Click the midi track so you can see the left(inspector) side parts of the track that let’s you rout and add fx ect.

5.you will see a section with “in” and under that “out” the in will most likely be your sound card midi and the out might be the same. So what you have to do now is click on the out and select it from the drop down menu to battery.

6.now drag that midi file you created from the drum hits to this midi track.

7.check what notes are being used in the midi track.

8.set each drum pad (if you have more than one drum you want to replace)to the corresponding midi note you that is playing the hit.in battery you can just click learn and hit a key on your midi keyboard or play the note in the midi file. Or just click the note on the piano roll in the midi edit window. Then battery will automatically learn what note to look for when you want it to play a drum from that cell.

I’m assuming you know how to use battery so I won’t go any further. That should do it.

Pretty easy.