Cubase 7.5.20

If you were activating 7.5 for the 1st time, and it was April 10, 2014, would you load 7.5.10 or 7.5.20?

9/4/2014

Never Forget

I hope that one visibility enhancement is that you can easily assign a track to visibilty configurations. Now when you create a track it belongs to all configurations and you need to open a config, show or hide the tracks´visibility status and update, and this for every config which can be very cumbersome

Better would be if there was a “visibility configuration assign” function as a track control button where you get a list of available configurations where you easily can assign your track to a configuration of your choice .

As it is now I use PTLE scrips and macros in combination for efficient visibility organisation, it works but I wish for the inbuilt function to be more clever.

Cheers!

I’m looking forward to the robotic breakdance. Will you post that for us? :smiley:

“…It also resolves over 60 issues…”
Wow… I didn’t even realize there were so many issues :slight_smile:

haha

i have a Youtube account and would welcome the views !!! :laughing:

I’d like to be able to switch it on/off as needed. I really don’t like the highlighted box that appears as you mouse over the track name. There’s enough of that visual distraction going on in the mixer.

I am curious about “Several improvements” for the Control Room???

at least trackversions to include automation data, that would be handy.

You know I keep saying to myself that I am going to concentrate upon the music. It’s the music, right? Apparently I have a problem. I can’t stop upgrading or tinkering. It’s like crystal meth only more harmful.

I know that feeling. But for me, I just want a stable system! Then I’ll stop with the tinkering!

Me, I am so happy to find back in this update the stereo rewire chanels, like in SX3. Thank you steinberg!! :mrgreen:

+1!
It is easy to become enamoured with the shiny objects and forget what they are for!
J.L.

I’m not sure how I wiggled out of owning the breakdance promise, but with name like “Majic,” it seems in good hands. :smiley:

Agreed. That said, if they add automation, I’ll be using it a ton (would be a great solution to “remixes”).

(Btw, as a trance head myself, it’s great to see you’re a Cubase user and active in the forums. Love your work.)

Untill you upgrade to the next version :laughing:

i hope to see the words gui handling in the list of solved issues :slight_smile:

I guess there are issues some have I haven’t encountered. Never the less improvements are always welcomed as long as they improve… Because 7.5 is working flawlessly for me. I will update with caution :slight_smile:

fixed 60 issues and made another 30 , i suppose at that rate they might have it 3/4’s fixed just as they release 8

Aloha Guys, I find this kinda ‘telling’.

Found in a Steinberg C7 read me file:
__

“Developing software is an ongoing process that perpetually gets closer to perfection
without ever achieving it”.

{‘-’}