Is it possible to save entire Folders as a preset?

Hey Guys,

Good news, what you ask is already possible, with some limitations regarding routing and sends !

I basically created an instrument track with 5 strings section loaded ( cellos, bass, violas, violins 1, violins 2 ) with a discrete audio output for each, and different insert FX on each section.
You cannot save a folder as a track preset, but just go inside your folder , and if you select all the tracks of your instrument track and right-click to save preset, it saves the whole instrument track with the selected tracks, saves the output scheme , as well as the insert FX.

I tried to make a group channel ( lets say a reverb for the strings) , and send each output to the reverb via send, it unfortunately doesnt save send and group channel informations, as well as routing ( if you want to route all the audio outputs to a group channel ) , maybe for a future version of cubase ? :slight_smile:
But you can “overcome” this by saving the instrument track preset and do another save for the FX channel. Then you’ll just need to remake the send manually for each output.

Or you can do like me, use reverb as insert FX , I know its a shame for some, but I like it … but this way reverb settings will be saved in the instrument track preset