Cubase 7.5.1 Vs Logic X Pro Test on Mac

I don’t use 20 reverbs but just 2 Revs and 2 Delays in bus, and 10 subgroups for mixing and premastering. Orchestra instruments with 10 Kontakt instances 16outs each. PSP plugs, RobPapen synths, Sylent1, IK Stuff, Nebula trough bridge emulation, Ozone, Melodyne, and some external hardware. All works like a charm under Logic, not same in Cubase.

After several testing, Logic have some annoying bugs like secondary instruments channels and solo under folded tracks, but… this is very very important, after a lot of open, close, remove, delete, presets loading NEVER crashed. Cubase still take minutes to save a big project file, very slow on loading app and projects. Logic audio editing is terrible, crossfading not intuitive and folding tracks not complete. Cubase folding and wiring with instruments is awesome but the rack is too big, i love the cubase 6 rack instruments. Cubase control room is amazing but not works as expected sorry, cubase 6.5 control room still rocks. Somethimes Cubase 7.5 still crash on quit and Melodyne bugs. Logic mixer and project setting preset is incredible like his own channel preset setting. I noticed after using Cubase 7.5.1 the Cubase 6.5 preferences were corrupted, strange… at this point we should wait the next bug fixes for both DAWS. Until now Logic is more stable and usable than Cubase.