Steinberg / Arturia V-Collection

Thank you MP0,

That’s a very helpful reply because it is not always possible to find everything out from reading reviews or watching You Tube videos. It is much better to find advice from members who already own the software and are familiar with using it.

Yes, I would like to learn about how to SAMPLE some of my HW gear into H5 like my Juno and Minimoog. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time but I have been unsure as to the best method to used because (as I say) I am quite new to computers and Cubase etc. I would really like to post here on the forum lots of interesting samples for Cubase members to download and share.

I was looking to purchase some samples from sites like Producer Loops and Time&Space. They seem to have a lot of materials for sale as downloads. Have you heard of either of these companies before and their sample-packs ?? Do you think that would be a good way to build up a library ??

You say that H5 comes with lots of sample presets. I did not realise this. I thought that all you got was the Sample Player and the only sounds available would be what you already have with the HALion Sonic(s) libraries ??

Cheers,

Paul