Nuendo 6.5?

Fredo that workflow used to work until version 6. I was always very happy with Nuendo but something has gone wrong here… first off I don’t have a problem paying for an upgrade as long as it’s not just bug fixes. N6 as it stands is not a professional product anymore…take alone the microscopic scroll bar on the bottom of the mix window…I think that annoys me more that anything… the constant crashes, the insane amount of additional clicks, the fact that plugins disappear behind the mix window when in full screen mode and so forth…these are all issues that present themselves after just a few minutes in the system. Why after a year have those not been fixed? And I am fairly certain they won’t be fixed in 6.5
Now having to pay for that??? By keeping unwanted (or better un-asked-for) features to a minimum and focusing on requested features and bug fixes SB would keep their user community happy for the most part much more than recent.
We are not talking about millions of Nuendo users here…my guess it’s a few thousand at most with a very outspoken community on here of professional engineers using this product… so why not listen and react a bit more like SB used to?