Cubase iC Pro with Nuendo?

I can’t seem to find much info, but does the Cubase iC Pro work to control Nuendo? I’m doing final mix in a planetarium and need to be able to walk around while mixing and using transport controls. I could whip up an OSC controller, but this would be way easier. I’d just like to see if anyone has it working before spending $17. Thanks!

Merkel

yes it works nicely.

What John said, it works great! john.

Works perfect, but no surround panner option, unfortunately.

Good luck.

Alan

A surround panner would be nice

+1

:slight_smile:

it would be marvelous! I just saw a guy doing surround pan on PT using iPad / app with ease and I felt kind of sad.
It is surprising that there are still no dedicated controller app(s) for Nuendo on horizon…

+1 some years later

+1 year later now

I can’t get it to work. It never shows my computer in the list. I’ve been messing with it for three days and I’m just about ready to give up.

1. Install SKI Remote on your Nuendo workstation.
  2. Add SKI Remote under Studio > Studio Setup

1. Make sure that your workstation and iPad are on the same wireless network.

It might help to have a static IP address assigned to your workstation, instead of relying on DHCP.

1 Like

Last failed loading of a song I experienced in Nuendo had “SKI Remote” listed as the cause of the crash when I reopened Nuendo. I’ve gotten it to work for short periods of time but then it stops responding on my phone. The concept is great but not working for me.

Hello, I own Cubase IC pro for Ipad, and use it ok, but now Ipad is gone, broken… and I thought maybe I could use it with my androd Phone, is it not possible to use it in android as I already payed in IOS? I think 16 dollars more is not really worth it but as when I got Nuendo it has both the windows and MACOs version… I thought this should have been the case for the app too… Also, looking at all those fights for buying new IOS devices… I would never go back to that…

You pay per device / per installation. No matter whether Android or OSX. And apparently there is no way to move the license to another device.
You can install it on several devices at the same time - but you have to specify this during the initial installation. Free of charge.