CubaseTutorial.net - changing to App ONLY? Or also?

Hi - The link in my sig connects to what was a great on-line resource. When I stopped in, it looks like they’re changing over to an App ($2-$3).

That’s very nice, but I know my use will decline a lot if I can’t pull up the material on a desktop/laptop. I might be willing to pay for that access if I could acess it on a desktop/laptop.

Is the owner of the site around, can they clarify what their plans are?

Thanks!

Aloha A,

Kool site. Thanks for the link.

I’ll be watching to see what the future brings.
{‘-’}

So you mean its been around for a while ?? I had never heard of the site before but it looks very good from what I just saw of it. I bought some Cubase Tutorials recently from ‘Groove3’, but I would have liked to have spent some time watching the ‘Sonic Academy’ ones.

I am sure I have heard of them on You Tube before but in any case, thanks for the link.

Has anyone heard/found out if this site is “visitable” in non-app form? I could see spending a few bucks a year if I could see it on my desktop or laptop, but my phone (Droid 4) is way too small for that kind of thing.

Guys, this site is just pulling Cubase tutorials off of youtube. The app just does the same. I’ve not used the app so can’t comment on it.

Just thought I’d mention this in case someone gets confused.

Aloha j and ‘mahalo’ for the tip.
{‘-’}

I hear you jimzep, but I wouldn’t mind that even if he did … he’s done a great job of going on line, separating the wheat/chaff, and editorializing nicely … I would pay a few bucks a year for that.

I just can’t do it if it’s app only … I’d need to see it on my computer screen. I hope the owner/writer of the site (who posts here now and then) lays eyes on this post … :slight_smile:

I hear you jimzep, but I wouldn’t mind that even if he did … he’s done a great job of going on line, separating the wheat/chaff, and editorializing nicely … I would pay a few bucks a year for that.

I just can’t do it if it’s app only … I’d need to see it on my computer screen. I hope the owner/writer of the site (who posts here now and then) lays eyes on this post … :slight_smile:[/quote]

I’m not against the idea of it, I just got the feeling folk were starting to thing they were actually generating tutorials themselves.

I’ve got an app called Bluestacks on my computer that is supposed to allow you to run your android apps on your PC. It’s in beta and, for me, it’s crap at the moment. I’ve yet to get an app to run it. Just thought I’d mention this as there may be similar options out there that do the same but better. Always better to have options.