Poll: On which device do you use Cubase iC Pro mainly?

To the OP, where are the Android options? You can add options as you go along!

I tried a few Android for Windows emulators, but they either wouldn’t install or were too laggy on my Acer W511 Atom tablet. I just wanted a bigger view of the iC Pro transport screen.

I still think that, like Cubase itself, iC Pro needs to be more configurable, like changing the size of the time location to be suitable for my eyes unaided so I don’t have to wear reading glasses on the videos, or making the transport buttons larger to be able to touch them while stretching over a guitar. And it would be nice to have a scrub control screen that hasn’t got the ridiculously small controls currently on the transport bar.

I would like a Windows based iC Pro to have a desktop version with multiple iC Pro windows with different functions in each, just because you can then use a large screen all-in-one. The advantage of multiple windows, instead of a single multi-info screen, is that an individual window could be changed to its configuration view while all the others continue to show their live info.

AND, a Windows iC Pro MUST be able to use multi-touch. There is no excuse to remain touch-dumb like Cubase itself.