Cubase 12

when does cubase 12 supposed to be released?

:mrgreen:

Shortly before Christmas, 2022.

:mrgreen:

2 Likes

They should fix all the bugs in Cubase4 first! :sunglasses:

Please wake me up in time :mrgreen:

I heard a rumor there’s supposed to be an announcement during Summer NAMM (2021)

i have resources at steinberg HQ , they told me as a secret that cubase 12 will be released between cubase 11 and cubase 13 !!

1 Like

It was a typo error. It should read :-

(v)1.2 !! :stuck_out_tongue:

When does good grammar come to Hayatland? :laughing:

When other people whom I bite off of learn to use good grammer! :mrgreen:

Nobody’s perfct :confused:

Grammar does not necessarily mean proper wording or phrasing but it’s helpful when people use proper spacing.

The proliferation of mobile telephony, means that basic elements of web discourse are often excluded at the expense of desktop browsing but alas not all manufacturers observe standards, as defined by the w3c.

For a discussion of Newline, refer to the following:

I know it will be released in November, because there is something new every November!

Sad news that on the next version of Cubase we still have problems in HDPi mode on Windows :frowning: Seems that Steinberg don’t think that it’s important in the end of 2021…

I’m pretty sure they think it’s important.

They probably wish everything they would like to accomplish could be done by snapping their fingers also.

rumors on the net talking actually about cubase 12 is the next version,and not cubase 11.5 !
interesting, i really don’t care the number, but if it’s true maybe it implies that it has more features or more work put on it then the regular version updates ? maybe will also reflected on update pricing ?

1 Like

The original post of this topic is from 7 years ago. :rofl:

1 Like

No way its 2014, i had reply on this topic like few weeks ago, and the timestamp is april 2014 !! ( or time really flies fast haha)
this new forums has its own"bugs" also, maybe will sorted when cubase 12 comes :slight_smile:

Really is. Your post from 2014 preceeds posts of members who are long gone.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Covid 19 vaccine side effects ? i feel in a matrix now !
im sure i replied few weeks ago and its actually been 7 years ?? :nauseated_face:
but seriously , maybe the OP was on 2014 (im not sure anymore), cuz my first reply on this topic was few weeks ago, and its says it was on April 2014 !! or i really don’t understand how this forum works, or it has some bugs and a mess in time stamps in some situations ?!

Sounds like you’re in the matrix, mozizo!

1 Like