Input gain issue; Behringer iS202 iStudio + Cubasis

Hello,

I have just purchased iStudio iS202 by Behringer to be used with my iPad 2 using Cubasis.

All function of iStudio seem to work except for the input bay#2 does not bring any signal into Cabasis. I hear the sound from the monitor line on iStudio when I play through the input#2 (microphone as well as guitar), but it does not get recorded into any recording track of Cubasis.

I looked up Cubasis’ instructions, and it does not have any way to designate the input sources. Cubasis seems to recognize how many input is fed into the Lightening buss and record them into multiple tracks.

Can Cubasis be manipulated to accept other than it automatically accepts? I am wondering if I am missing a specific step to let Cubasis accept the signal from input#2 of iStudio. Or does it sound like this unit of iStudio has an issue?

When I use the auxiliary input (RCA input) of iS202, Cubasis takes the right and left inputs into two separate tracks to record. The signals from input#1 are recorded into a track without any issue. It looks like the input#2 on the iStudio is not communicating with Cubasis. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thank you very much for your attention,