Why Does Cubase Ruin My Creativity Every Time?

So many smug answers, you guys are awesome.
mpayne seems to get what I’m saying.

Still don’t think anyone managed to explain why it’s OK for professional software to have all the issues I listed in my second post though…

“Clearly your system has problems” NO, Cubase is the only DAW that has major workflow issues for me, there are other issues with other DAWS, like sound, but Cubase is the only one that vexes me with technical problems when I am attempting to be creative, not logical or problem solving.

“Was chatting with a mate the other day and we came up with the principle of, “It’s the person , not the platform” which seems somewhat appropriate here!!”
Yeah yeah, you and your mate are so smart, well done!
So, if it is the person, how come all the issues I listed would still exist, even if did not?

Steinberg fanbois and all round “lets be positive about EVERYTHING no matter what” robot hippies are par for the course, but seem especially prevalent in this thread.

Back to the issue at hand, rather than showing the world how much more awesome you are than me, can anyone simply explain why it is ok that Cubase has all the workflow problems I listed in my second post?

1 Like