7.5.20 Impressions...

it seems to me the the asio guard performance is a LOT better… I think the latency has been increased…
can anyone confirm? or is it just my imagination? (completely possible! :slight_smile: )

I was wrong: EuCon is fixed (but undocumented). Let’s see if the video issue is here yet.

I’ve just about had it w/ Beat Designer. As if it couldn’t get any worse they now Force it to be docked on top!!

This is quite possibly the worst thing in Cubase in terms of user configuration.
. It was my goto Beat maker and so simple to use but the window implementation of this has me wanting to punch the screen…

:nerd:

Where is the Click Volume in CR gone?

I cant see these improvements:

TrackVersions: Delete Inactive TrackVersions
Project window toolbar: Additional buttons

Loving it so far!!

Wondering why the control room level resets to -1.63 instead 0f 0.0 (just wondering).

I’m starting to feel really comfortable with the MixConsole. :slight_smile:

It appears to have changed, reset now resets to the reference level.

MixConsole is so buggy…

What didn’t work?

Beat

Easy update and everything is working fine. GREAT work Steinberg! :sunglasses:

I really like the new Control Room interface. I much prefer “real”-looking sliders over the “in-meter” ones used before. Very nice touch to add an old-style knob for the Control Room Level. It really makes us old-timers feel at home.

Pity though, that there still seems to be no Key Commands for the Cue Channels buttons. It would have been great when controlling Cubase from IC Pro. Well, maybe in the future.

Great job, Steiny.

Maxim Komov wrote:
Here we go again > :laughing: >

Working on 7.5.20 for last week. Seems stable so far. But I’m doing more work in Reaper these days, cuz I’m tired of Cubase ugly and buggy mixer.

Steinberg! Hire a good UI designer! Your software costs a lot of money, you can afford it > :mrgreen:

Not to flame, but I do like the color scheme and design, is a subjective matter :mrgreen:

A very nice update.

The grid in manual audio warp is back

ASIO Guard seems much smoother

I really like the Control Room improvements. Looks much cleaner.

Well done Steinberg

J

Hello,

This is not a bug!
That is a Nuendo only feature.

Best regards,
GN

You see! It’s not a bug… It’s a feature! :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself I think the mixer and Cubase in general looks great and works flawlessly…
Keep up the good work :smiley:

Want to upset you,

It’s forum in internet, where EVERYONE and ALWAYS speaks for themselves. Period.

Like it - use it. I won’t waste my time for this continuous beta testing. Sorry.

After the update my McMix don’t work… :open_mouth:

Found a Bug…

Improvements
• Steinberg Hub: Remove recent projects from list

Works only if is also in the program settings “Steinberg Hub” is checked.
Is there Disabled, indeed comes by right-clicking “Remove from list” but not working.

:smiling_imp:

+1, though I was not a big “Hater” of the “old new” control room.

The knob and sliders are nice - but to me the biggest improvement is the button groupings.
Now like functions are grouped together and much easier to pick out at a glance - both to click (though I use the MCU mostly) and to see current states.

Good work!

Hugh