What is going on with Cubase 7?

Yeah…iOS7 on my IP4 was a terrible experience. Hell, my iOS6 worked better on my 4th gen ipad than iOS7.

They have definitely their own scheme :smiling_imp: They effectually break the old devices to get you in to a new one each season.

Hardware aside, the software is improving. The users are (generally) content with the software updates. Therefore, they stay loyal to the brand.

Relying on Cubase 7+, OTOH, is a difficult position to be in, as there’s nothing else in the market that has the approach and feel of the app, so if you want the benefits, you have to suffer with the developers paid beta test business model.

It’s a no win situation :imp: It doesn’t have to be this way! I think users should bemade aware of what’s being done w/ their money and future user experience.

I also sincerely hope that somebody who’s involved at Steinberg, who cares about this software/people who use it, reads this and is urged to action that will help disseminate knowledge to the userbase, re: the issues outlined earlier in the thread and/or the business practices of this company.