Missing samples in Halion 5-Please confirm

I reinstalled my whole OS, etc, changed to the 64-bit DAW path and faced with the “sample missing” problem in HALion 5 after the re-install.

After running the HALion_5_Update_Installer_win.exe I got lots of missing samples, so first I copied the missing vstsounds from the HALion Sonic 2 trial DVDs of Cubase 6 package. This worked partially.

Also run the HALion Sonic SE for Windows installer that came with Cubase 7.5 update.

Still getting “missing samples” errors, as these vstsound containers below were simply missing:

Then I manually copied these from the installer HALion Sonic SE\HALion Sonic SE for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound. The 099 was not there.

Then I found also some .vstpresets on the HALion 4 DVD which were still missing: FCP_SMT_103_HAL_StraightNylonGuitar.vstsound
FCP_SMT_104_HAL_ChurchOrgan51.vstsound
FCP_SMT_105_HAL_Ethno.vstsound

Now all seems to be working (as I gathered all missing numbered vstsound containers in sequence), but this is quite a mess.

Please SB provide a solution that works, e.g. a complete set of downloadable ISO installers containing all .vstsound and program files.