One little feature question regarding 7.5.20

“I don’t care what YOU want, I know best…” !? Well who exactly DOES “know best”? I haven’t seen anyone yet. I wasn’t aware that Cubase was a custom built program. MOST companies, Steinberg included, make a product that they know how to make, put it on the market and if it’s total dirt no one buys it. People don’t buy cars to constantly moan about them. They drive. Some might make suggestions but they don’t expect the company to be slave to their every last whim and desire. If the company, for any reason, doesn’t make the colour car they want they get over it and continue driving. They don’t sit in the showroom coffee corner moaning all day.
If the very few customers who complain clearly have NO IDEA about how to make a car (or about basic computing and programming) or the mechanics involved why should the company listen? Nobody
in a business as successful as Steinberg listens to the business plans of those who don’t know what that business (even their own business) involves. You make what you can. It sells or you go out of business. I don’t see Steinberg / Yamaha going out of business just yet. But what’s the point of complaining to a doomed company then?
Every so often, agreed they MUST see a good idea here, by my reckoning, one per decade.
Anyway this forum is a great place to keep serial complainers because no one else in the world sees their comments. :mrgreen: Only the plusone-ers.