Cubase AI LE Elemets 7 recording

Thank you Jenks for our answer. I also now that in a full version of Cubase or Cubase Artist I can do what ever I want but here we are talking about version of Cubase that I bought for 99 euros, AI LE Elements 7. There some limitations like 16, 24 or 48 tracks in total (nobody nows for sure which number is correct, in one book I found that LE has limit of 16 tracks but quote: " Beatles did they recording in four track only"). Never mind that, I am using three tracks, recording on two simultaneously. First I need streight answer, can it be done in my version of Cubase? If answer is yes, then problem can be in Yamaha Audiogram6 and my VST connections. I input connections I added buss with two channels, mono in goes to 1 and moni in 2 goes to 2, There is no way to separete setup mono outputs for channels in Yamaha driver, global output connection goes to stereo. I can tell that route of sound is correct because when I record tracks one by one they got their sound data only. But when I am recording both tracks simultaneously they both got same mixed data, like there is only one sound source input. My Yamaha Audiogram6 has 4 inputs (2 mono mic/inst and 2 stereo (CD, tape etc) and only one stereo output). Does it mixing a sound or it is a limitation of Cubase Elements? I also try to put one channel to output stereo - left channel and another on stereo - right channel but it doesn’t help. Please has someone experience with same gear as I have.