What is going on with Cubase 7?

I think this post will be deleted soon, steinberg don’t like people or posts talkin’ about beta testing, some of my friends was banned for that reason. I can imagine how much stressed Helge is because he put the face on this forum. As I can see Marketing side did a good jab to earn money before the final release, some people here accept to pay Cubase before the final and they are happy, that’s really creasy for me, maybe I’m too old? I never payed software or anything else before the beta testing period, even the software than I use for work.These are the facts. Cubase 7 was released december 2013 if I remember well. Some people, my friend too, payed 200€ for the upgrade from 6.5 because they promised all the bugs fixing remained was solved. Cubase 7.0 was the most buggy version ever, counting approx 1000 bug fixing until 7.5. C7 was released before the beta testing, was alpha. Then marketing continued to speak about new features, and I was sooooo excited to have it. I’ve waited and tested 7.5.10 until my decision to buy the upgrade. I don’t like these kinda tricks. This is a message for marketing, next time please just ask money in advance for the new release and be honest to cubase users, probably they will pay your salary before the work will done, I know these are hard days, crisis etc etc. We may help you, 250€ are not too much for us, this message is not ironic, I’m serious. Probably I will buy C7 next year after C8.1 will be released, I hope another year of developing will raise 100% or 95% is ok too on Cubase 7. Otherways I’m here to offer my time as a beta tester, I’m not expensive, promise :slight_smile:

Germany rule…