If it was your money?

fwiw i give a different approach on the thinking.

a) an urm28u is high end but limited on inputs. That can be an issue on small studio environments. the quality difference for other gear is not such a big issue that it gives more direct benifit .
but when talking about being capable in number of channels that is something you will encounter very soon.
so that should be a first consideration imo.

personally i prefer motu, but even they are rather expensive.
i should drop the price on the audio interface and choose more inputs if the rest of the environment is not aligned with a high end environment.

b) i would spend more on the computer. you will not be the first who has spent a lot of money and then finds out that the system itself (where it all happens) can not cope with the desires. imho this should be the first and most important long term investment.

c) cubase yes

d) complete 9: maybe… it is a good choice.
but if integration is important, furture proove workflow and so on, i would advise halion 5 (sonic 2 you get for free) and some extra packages to start with.
complete is without a doubt rock bottom priced, but you get a lot of very old stuff that everyone has.

the integration of halion with cubase and the interface is without any comparison on the market.
as a longetrm investment i would advise that.
but… if you are new… you will get into a very steep learning curve.
this is top gear, but do not expect to know this within a day.

e) mic… do not forget a pop filter for your expensive mic :wink:

kind regards,
R.