If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

Hells yes, +1

Never had much issue with previous versions anyway. Guess I lucky to have a system that works like it should.

+1 Same here.

Had one crash so far and that’s because I was mucking about loading/unloading some
3rd party 32 bit stuff (SampleTank) that uses a ‘bridge’.

C7.5 is as solid as a rock here.
{‘-’}

+1

I have this one song I started a few days ago that can’t behave.
It just triggers Cubase’s puke reflex and everything goes down with a BOOM … intermittently …
CTRL+Shift+Escape a few times … I won’t have that!!!
I’m going to save the audio and MIDI files and recreate that project and see what happens.

Apart from that song Cubase is steady as a rock!

can you make a video file of it ?
Since we won’t have many issues in the coming months we can all look at this vid and give our opinion and thus keep things going on at the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

kind regards,
R.

That’s happened to me a few times and when I made a new project and transferred everything it was ok thereafter…Kevin

yeah, seems fine now.
And I just exported/imported track archives plus made a preset of selected tracks in the mixer and open a clean template project which to me looks and sounds identical (minus the ‘problem’ :sunglasses: ).
Cubase roxx!
And if that wouldn’t be enough I could export MIDI files and Audio files and then open a clean template project.

+1 lovin’ 7.5

+1 for the software … -1 for the business model

• 1 !

+1 Awesome release.

+1 Love the release, “Tab to Transient” or Next Hitpoint commands, Show/Hide Views, and “Playlists” or Track Versions all finally here! I can now work in Cubase (looking forward to Nuendo 6.5 release) without feeling I have to be in Pro Tools. This is the release I have been waiting for, for 10+ years!

+1

• 1 :smiley:

+1

The response and results of this thread are amazing! Thanks people!

I like it (from what I’ve read) but I don’t want to buy it in case Cubase 8 comes out.

+1 - still lotsa wierd stuff and missing details but nothings perfect

+1!!!

Cubase and Digital Performer: the best sequencers at this place in the galaxy :sunglasses:

In the past (in someone else’s studio) I too loved working in DP.
In those days the main ax was the Mackie DB8 system with DP as
the studio ‘B’ app.

At that time DP was a very elegant and mature product,
and I am glad I learned it.

But these days it is Cubase and ProTools here;
and we keep Sonar (CakeWalk) around on a PC just in case.
{‘-’}