djaychela wrote:I don't know if it's possible in Artist, but it's certainly possible in Cubase.
1) Create the instruments you want to use as VST Instruments in the rack (NOT instrument tracks, as they will not work).
2) Create the MIDI track you want, with MIDI data on it.
3) Ensure that MIDI Sends is available in your inspector (right-click on it and tick it, if not)
4) Turn on Send #1, and set the output (which will start out as "not connected") to the first VST Instrument
5) Turn on Send #2, and set the output to the Second VST Instrument.
You should be good to go. You can, of course, send the "usual" output to a VST Instrument as well (or external MIDI or wherever), so you can have up to 5 instruments driven by the one track (original plus 4 sends)
roel wrote:question: The source instrument connected on the source midi track is not transmitting though when i use this method.
I have to use one of the sends to reroute it.
What am i missing there ?
Users browsing this forum: JonnoRAS and 5 guests