Power ipad witch camera connection kit via usb hub?

Well the problem untill now is that most docks only have 30 pin connectors. The alesis has a lightning version but that one took away the video output. Behringer was talking about a lighning version but lately i vant heard anything about it. The studioconnect could do it but on that thing you have your ipad in an upricght position.

The thing is that i use my ipad for everything, i even gave my pc away to a friend because there is nothing in a pc that i can not do on an ipad. And the main reason that i switched to the ipad 5 is because i want to use more than 3 iminis at the same time without the need of freezing the track. For me electronic music is dynamic and a track once frozen can not be changed in the middle of a project.

Most the stuff that i do comes from my gutt and not from my mind. My music and other stuff comes when im ready for it and at that point the ipad should be ready also and therefore my ipad should be always on. Also i dont know what happens when you change the connector on the ipad on a daily basis…

So ill wait till the lightning docks are ready…