Cubase AI LE Elemets 7 recording

Does it work? Of course not and never was. I found one article on internet

where man is complaint about same problem and he get no solution. That was three years ago with Cubase AI 5.
Cubase does not control Yamaha Audiogram6 usb audio interface. They know it but because Yamaha owns Steinberg they try to persuade us that Cubase AI, LE and now Elements 7 is DAW for it. What about comsumers rights?
Yamaha Audiogram6 has four inputs (2 x mono mic/inst and 2 x stereo) and 1 x stereo output. Yamaha Usb Audio driver offers only 2 inputs to Cubase (audio codec 1 and audio codec 2) and even those two channels Steinberg Cubase cannot split in two separate tracks when recorded simultaneously.

This time I tried to setup VST connection by Yamaha official advice.

1. in VST Connection → input tab → add Stereo bus with Left and Right channel
    quote “and you are ready to record”
  2. it was empty project so I added one mono track, input connect with left channel, setup my mixer (peak, compressor and gain knobs) and start to record from microphone that was on input channel 1. Nice and clean recording and what is most important only signal from that mic
  3. I added another mono track, in Inpector select for input Stereo->Right channel and it was also good recording only from that particular (second) microphone. So far so good. This is something that I cannot achieve in Audacity, connect track with channel.
  4. I record enable both tracks and start to record. What I get? Same duplicate data in both tracks. Is it a limitation of Audiogram6 (it is still USB 1.1) or Cubase I don’t know , how to handle it someone has to explain.
  5. then I added in VST Connection two mono buses, another mono track in project with
    input “mono in 1 (audio codec 1)”. And gues what? Now that track get data from both mics. How wierd. Maybe because there is still stereo bus in input connections but Cubase lost it.

In my case Cubase Element 7 is not a DAW, maybe semi-DAW but then it not worth 99 euros
but half of that. I bought it from Steinberg Online Store (download only) so by ther rules
there is no refund but I think becouse of poor quolity product I have right on some money back.

If someone from Yamaha or Steinberg can explain to me how to setup this harware and this
software to work as it should work then O.K, if not please let me know the proper address
for asking money back.