7.5.20 Impressions...

I can think of many improvements need to the mixer, and most of them would improve workflow…some of them immensely. However I don’t compare to PT, Logic, or S1. I consider Steinberg to be a leader. But the problem with cutting edge ideas/technology is more bugs/issues than the other DAW’s.

So I guess count me as a “troll” since I’m definitely not a fan-boy who posts everything works great, often daily, in multiple posts, without any constructive solutions to seemingly real issues or potential bugs presented by other users.

Personally I would love to see something like the Reaper skin. But I grew up on real consoles. If that skin isn’t size-able that would be a huge drawback so I can understand both sides. To answer a prior post, if UAD didn’t make their GUI to look for example like a Manley Massive Passive, I doubt they would sell half as many licenses as they do.

I have been using Cubase since the 90’s. Fortunately I’m not a “Graduated Professional Audio Engineer.” But I would love to get that “Advanced Cubase User” plaque to post right next to the framed Hans Zimmer autograph. Greggybud is the same name since CubaseVST32 so where do I sign up? :mrgreen: