Iro: Track Color Pack for Cubase

For the same reasons everything else is limited:

Because someone wants them to be limited.

Great job on the new color mod , definetly going to use it! Shame that the users them selves have to make the software better.

DonĀ“t want to sound ungrateful, but (how) can you add more colors?

I would really like to have black/grey shades too (for drums) :smiley:

DonĀ“t want to sound ungrateful, but (how) can you add more colors?

Why not take another look at the menu I just pointed you to? :wink:

Thanks for thisā€¦

@Grim: I know, I saw that after your advice.

But, since I changed to this new color scheme, I no longer have those options there, only the new colors are there and ā€œdefault colorā€, which does nothingā€¦

ThatĀ“s why.

In the meantime IĀ“ll refert back to the default Steinberg color scheme, unless you have another good tip for me (IĀ“m serious here).

Kind regards,

Charles

Put the old file back again and now I can add/change colors the way you said.

BTW Black is not such a good idea if you actually want to see some waveforms. I am good, but not that good :laughing:

Wow, the response on this is impressive. I am glad you find it useful. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Thank you SteveInChicago for the mac info!

Thank you for the colours , much appreciated :wink:

Thank you Seyoum, great piece of work, will be used alot! :smiley:

I was just going to post this which I got from the Advanced Cubase Users Facebook pageā€¦you beat me to it, lol!

Now, if we can only do this having FULL MixConsole color tracks, as wellā€¦!

You can add more colors to this new color scheme. At least I was able to.
I like to use the color white for tracks that are only feeding side chains.
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and use ā€œselect colorsā€
Everything you need is in there. (Seriously)

Hi Rotund,

Somehow IĀ“m not able to with the new scheme. I canĀ“t change/add/etc. anything. There is no ā€œselect colorsā€ or ā€œoptionsā€ here with me. Strangeā€¦ But hey, good for you!

Oh well, at least I know how to add colors the way Steinberg thought of it. Now I have all the colors I want, which is great!

Only this doesnĀ“t work for the one project I experimented on with this new scheme. ThatĀ“s stuck in there and I canĀ“t seem to change it. :laughing:

You must be doing something wrong as it works perfect here , you just have to click al the way down through the preset colours and it comes up with an option box at the bottom . Works fine here on win7 64

Oh I probably am, but again (and this time see the picture): thatĀ“s I get all and like I said, default doesnĀ“t do a thing.

But itĀ“s no big deal, I got what I want.

So itĀ“s OKā€¦, OKā€¦, OKā€¦, OKā€¦, OKā€¦, OKā€¦ (ping pong delay at 124 BPM :wink: )

Oh I probably am, but again (and this time see the picture):

Your picture only shows the top of the colour listā€¦the menu you want is at the bottom of the list.

Hahaha! I was scrolling and nothing happened. I feel a bit daft now.

Ahaaa, so you can also click on a mouse. That explains why I never got beyond that Windows landscape on my PC after turning it on.

Great work, will use on next project. :smiley: :smiley:

thanks so much!!! Great post

Makes a nice change from all the moaning and ranting to find something helpful and useful on his forum.
Thank you very much seyoum.

Seyoum,

Thank you so much for all the work involved and for making this available to Cubase users.

The CPR file available from your website works great. Very easy to get the colors in place as defaults.