Cubasis 1.8 update available now!

I’d love to see some videos on how to do automation across apps - effectively the ability to tie in a multitude of synths to the Cubasis world.

Will 1.8 address sync issues with other apps? Loopy HD does not see Cubasis’s Midi clock.

Other issues I hope get addressed in Cubasis 1.8:

• if I record midi while in loop mode, and click quantize, all the notes disappear.
  • using audiobus 2, if I add a new lane and route an input app into Cubasis as output, Cubasis modifies the Midi Out routing of all my midi channels to that new app. This isn’t always what is desired, if I have an existing midi channel routed to a different app.
  • file management is confusing. Will there be a way to save a user defined Template? Will there be a way to save songs in a folder structure? Will there be a “save” button?
  • midi clock sync! Especially with Loopy.

I am interested in Cubasis. Should I buy now or after the update/upgrade?
Will be 1.8 without any fee if I own 1.7 ?

Updates have been free so far, this will most likely be free too.

Hi,

Yes, the 1.8 update will be free.

When is it being released?its May 6th.

Hi,
as stated here

it will be available this month. :slight_smile:

Much better to be right than rushed and not working fully. Patiently waiting for the new features. Incredible work guys. Thanks.

You can know the news on upgrades?

Hello,

we just uploaded the 1.8 update to Apple. We expect the app to be available next week on wednesday (21). :slight_smile:

Only Automation???

Can we have a new features list, please?

Hi Sinapsya,
Please check the original thread post, I edited it with newer information:

Very cool, thanks…

Any plans to add Padshop as an instrument???

CB-1519 Scrolling the list of available Inter-App Audio effects now works as expected.

You said it fixes the IAA Effects list. Does this fix the same problem with the Audio track instrument list?

any chance these two issue will be fixed eventually :

1. undo stops playback
  2. playback must be restarted to take changed velocities into account
    they render Cubasis unusable for me…

Many many thanks for your continued commitment and development with this app. Automation, oh yes!! :smiley: :smiley:

Very exciting. Good work to all!

Fantastic: finally support the automation, MIDI CC’s, program changes and aftertouch!
Are also supported SysEx Message?
Small request: the ability to perform the MERGE of events and note in midi tracks.
Greetings from Italy!!
Benny

So 1.8 update will be free. Does that mean there may be a paid upgrade to 2.0?

Just curious.

Can’t wait for tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: