Recording Midi (Volume?)

Hi Jamusic,

Oh really? This is the AUDIO tracks you are referring to? (ie. you just leave the MIDI fader level at zero/default whist recording?).

Oh dear. That a shame for you and I know how much it really interferes with one’s ‘creativity’. I was wondering if it might just be my ‘processors’ capabilities because I don’t think I experience this on my Win8.1 PC (just on my Win7)? Though I have only really started to notice this over the past few weeks (unless its just that my ‘ears’ are getting better !! lol).

Mmm, that’s a weird one. :nerd:

Thanks for your reply. I am always open to ideas. I do hope you manage to get it sorted for yourself. Have you tried playing your projects on another PC?

I see you are also on Win7(64). Which Interface do you have? Would using a super duper interface cure the issue do you think? Could this UR22 be something which is a substitute for the (my) CI2+, or is it a completely different device? :-

I managed to download the v.8.3 Steinberg Interface drivers tonight. I have installed them on both PC’s but not tried them out yet. I was only on v.7.3 and it said that the update was designed to fix Latency bugs amongst other things. It also prompted other automatic updates to my Steinberg software so I must have been quite behind.

Just a shot in the dark, but would RAM size help with this? I have 4BG in my Win7 and 8GB in my Win.8.1. Both RAM capacities can be doubled if so desired. :bulb:

Best,

Paul