Nuendo Crashes When Moving Video Player to a second Display

Hi Tom,

thanks so much for reply and u’r detective work …

I was trying various codecs - Photo-JPEG and another (I cant look up right now cause the video is deleted - ProRes or something like this).

But even WITHOUT any video loaded: moving the empty video player over to the screen which I have set to act as secondary screen will make Nuendo crash.

I have also tested setting screens differently: so if I have set the HDMI connected screen to be the “primary” one and use the laptop as “secondary” I can for instance move the marker window to the little laptop screen. As soon as I touch and move the video player Nuendo crashes. Same if I set the laptop screen as “primary” screen everything will work ok unless I move the video player to the secondary monitor.

So I was thinking it has to do with the video engine in Nuendo and 10.9 and was hoping it was some known issue.
I have the latest Quicktime 10.3 (included in 10.9 as I did a totally clean install of the OS).

Problem is, I cant downgrade to OSX 10.8 cause its not available any more from Apple Downloads.
I have ordered it now, but need to wait until postage arrives and of course backgrading is not ideal.
But I did not have this problem when using 10.7.5 with excactly the same system - so i guess it is operating system related. And just working with 1 monitor is not an option really …