Cubasis 1.8 update available now!

Hello,

The mixer has been extended by a global mixer panel (located to the right) that provides the following options:

Global Mute
Global Solo
Global Read
Global Write
Go “to” source button
Global Monitoring
Global Record Enable

Best regards,
GN

Only had time to give this a quick spin but it really does look (a) comprehensive and (b) very powerful. Well worth the wait… :slight_smile:

Thanks again, Guillermo. Awesome update by the way.

At lasttttttttt …love it thx steinberg

Great update, great job, already adding another dimension to my recording and mixes, it breathes a whole new life into micrologue as well as panning guitar tracks. Now… Let’s talk a drum machine we can add our own samples to, an arpeggiator and a pitch corrector ? Lol. I’m not stressing the drum machine or arpeggiator since I have third party apps to cover those but some pitch correction would be sweet. No rush.

Great update. Thanks

:smiley: :smiley: So H.A.P.P.Y.

First of all, congratulations! This update is amazing!!! I am really impressed.

Now, a minor problem… I am not sure if I’m doing right: I’m trying to insert a PC to program 1, for example, but using the Draw tool the line magnetizes to 0 or 4. I could workaround this problem inserting a PC to 50 a bar before and a PC to 30 in the bar where I want the change, then I select both and move the first PC from 50 to 21, deselect both and delete the first. :slight_smile: Not too complex, but I am sure that I am doing it wrong.

Anyway, I can control my external hardware (a Digitech GNX4) and change a lot of parameters!

Thanks again for the update! I wish the 1.9 version allows me to change formula and tempo, so I will be really really happy. :slight_smile:

Great work Steinberg :slight_smile:

Nice update, works pretty well.
Thank you!

The best DAW for iOS just got so much better. Thank you Steinberg :slight_smile:

Hello,

Automation and MIDI CC drawings are connected to Cubasis’ grid settings (located in the sub menu next to quantize).
By choosing one of these settings you’re free to place automation points on dedicated positions or independent of the grid (set grid to “OFF” in that case).

Best regards,
GN

Hi Luiz,

Please disable the grid snap toggle in the toolbar, then there will be no magnetic snapping.

Excellent update. Thank you.

Please don’t forget to rate the app in the app store! :smiley:

Thanks guys, this really feels like a great update.

Keep up the good work and most importantly keep those feature requests a comin!

:slight_smile:

I have an ipad 2 and want to use the Cubasis to control my midi piano roland HP305. I read that last update 1.8 introduces the ability to send signals of program chang to external midi instruments; however, i can not find in the interface a way to insert the program change values ​​for each midi track. how can i do? unfortunately, in my piano roland i can not assign a different program change to the individual tracks, but i have to do this with a software daw. With my software cubase for pc i can do it, but i can not with Cubasis. Thanks for the reply and sorry for my english “google translate”!!!
Giulio

Done, 5 stars :slight_smile:

Id love to be able to put time signature and tempo changes into my creations. Is there a tempo track function or will there be one in a future update?

Hello,

It is on our Feature request list.

Best regards,
GN