Nuendo 6.5?

Same here - I am doing Music ONLY and I prefer Nuendo WAY over Cubase. Cubase is just not working for me THAT good than Nuendo does… small things… the whole marker thing… some automation stuff… x-fade editor… etc… I do not need AAF and ADR stuff etc but I am of course fine with that. I could do my work in Cubase with the same results - but I still prefer to do it in Nuendo - since Nuendo 1. During the years I swapped to Cubase a couple of times - to be able to use new features which I was waiting for a long time. But usually only till Nuendo comes up again, then wait a couple of months again till the bug-dust settles a bit…

The issues I dislike and which are often a PITA in my workflow are exactly the same in Cubase AND Nuendo.

I have to say, to some “issues” I get used to slowly…

But there are some major issues which are not fixed in Cubase 7.5 and I hope they will do it in Nuendo6.5

For example using the keys “s” and “m” in the mixing console to toggle solo or mute beetween multiple channels… I use and need it all the time to compare sound… having 6 tracks of mics - 3 are solo, 3 are mute… In N5.5 and older versions I can just use the mixer and hit s or m to switch between the solo or mute states… Now this is only working in the project window, in the mixer “s” or “m” only affects the first of the selected channels… This bugs me on a daily base… and this is NOT fixed in Cubase 7.5…

I have collected tons of similar (usually smaller, but quite annoying) issues during the last months working exclusively in N6 - but I do not think that it makes sence to post them here…

Not even talking about stuff like Control room and the clicky workflow without much overview in the mixing console…I fear with stuff like that I just have to deal… Now I do not want to go back to N5.5, but I am not that happy with it in N6 though…