Nuendo 6.5?

Antonio…

I’m going just a little OT… but responding to your last comment. In MY experience, your Mac ought to be absolutely capable of running just fine, outside of those extraordinarily annoying EuCon crashes you identified so long ago, and we’ve all been experiencing.

You and I have an almost identical computer; mine’s a little faster (3.2gHz). But I can’t remember the last time mine crashed, and I use it with fairly heavy track counts (not as quite big as yours, template-wise, but they do get quite large) and serious plugin loads.

Looking at your specs, the first thing that jumps out is that you have only 8G of RAM-- I often ran out of memory ( identified by random crashes) under those conditions. First thing I’d do is upgrade to 16, at least, for the work you describe.

Then… as you know, one funky plugin can sour the whole system. I’ve sidestepped that one by going almost entirely Steinberg, UAD, NI and iZotope, but of course, that’s just me.

I’m just saying this because, despite the standard operational annoyances (EuCon, AAF) which are apparently being addressed, I’m having no systemic issues, and I’m hoping these details might be helpful in your own system assessment.

Chewy