Finally got to try out Nuage. OMG!!!

That’s the same KB as the one sitting on top of the console?

I absolutely agree with you about that. I thought for sure that Small Format Digital Console manufacturers would have QWERTY KBs built into their center section (like the ICON D Control), as soon as they started offering HUI layers to address the ergonomic issue. This has always been a major sore spot for me trying to place the KB in some complementary position with the desk, besides under it on a pull-out drawer.

That height would mean that I’d have to raise my surround monitor array up 8 inches, which might require some angled psuedo soffit like shelving to point them directly back to my head, like they’re place now sitting flat.

No argument. But the price point is seriously steep and if you don’t have it to spend, you can’t get it! It’s not like I can get them to throw in the master section for an extra $2k! We’re talking almost double the purchase price of the fader pack by itself and the cost of that little 8" blank panel to make the master section come out to 24" is flat out criminal! So, IF I can manage it, it will be the fader pack and one HP monitor and I hope that my QWERTY KB will fit into that tight slot! If that works out well, I’ll come back for the master section.