Any of you Nuendo Old Timers remember GRADO?

Nuendo Guys,

I am truly honored that you have all spent some time remembering the old times in my name !! Some very talented names in the mix there! Those days were really dangerous … but cool too! It was really difficult convincing clients that PT was not the best DAW around … that was a battle I never managed to win for most of the time. As Denicio says, I now use Cubase because it does everything I could ask in music production. Nuendo WAS a pioneering product and Steinberg really f****d up their product structure, it should have always been an upgrade from Cubase. But we all know that!

Anyway, Denicio is my long-lost American brother. He is one of the most intelligent, witty and tuned-in guys I have ever met and I love him to bits. Denicio stayed at my home and we had a blast for a whole week … he was / is a real gentleman. Moving on to his ears … the guy is a phenomenal mix engineer. Some of his “in the box” work is stunning to say the least. I can absolutely recommend Denicio to anyone in the Memphis area and beyond to hook up with him and enjoy the experience.

That’s about it from old arse Grado.

Take care guys,

Grado