Supreme Requests

What you are describing is precisely a ‘niche’ DAW. What you get what you add this kind of things you lose somewhere else. There are other DAW’s that are already dedicated to such tasks, I don’t think it is right for Cubase.

There is no comparison between real studio desks and a DAW, that is a apples to oranges comparison and any real Pro will recognize the attributes of every single piece of gear or software and know what each one is good for. Any piece of gear no matter how good or how bad is more or less exceptional at one particular thing. DAW that support 3rd parties are good at being extremely versatile, because of what 3rd parties have to offer.

Anyways, Cubase already has some emulation built in and I’m sure they will expand on that in the future but already so many users do NOT use the built in emulation in favor of customized plugins and workflow.

I wouldn’t mind some more filter eq options myself but I don’t want the whole Mix Console to be configured for the ‘built-in’ options.