Nuendo 6 & Orion-32 questions

Hi,

I’m new to Nuendo, working my way around to switching from Paris - which I’ve used for about 13 years now. I’m trying out an Antelope Audio Orion-32, about which I’ve heard some very good things, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get sound out of it.I only have one breakout harness at the moment, but I also have a Benchmark DAC1 with S/PDIF in, so I thought I’d try using the TRS analog ins with S/PDIF for output. I got signal into the Orion, but couldn’t get it into Nuendo. Then I switched the TRS to outputs and imported a song into Nuendo. It plays fine thru the computer speakers with ASIO, but nothing with the Orion ASIO driver. I’m so stupid about Nuendo that I don’t know if it’s a Nuendo routing issue or an Orion routing issue. Can anyone make any suggestions?

I’d also love to use the Orion as the computer’s sound out, but no idea how to do it. I’ve made the Orion the default sound out, but nothing happens…

Thanks!

Gantt

Have you double-checked the routing in the Orion32 control panel?
Make sure that “from ADC” is routed to “USB REC” for recording from analog in and that “USB PLAY” is routed to “SPDIF OUT” for playback on the SPDIF output.

Andre