CUBASE 7.5 TASCAM US2400 DISCONNECTION ISSUE CPU SPIKES

Hi there, can anybody help me ?

I’ve tried all sorts to resolve this issue and I still can’t solve it.

Basically, my Tascam US2400 keeps on disconnecting, it could be 40 mins or 6 hours. I think I have narrowed it down to when the CPU spikes, I’ve notice that a few times it has disconnected after that. I’ve since set my DAW to overclocked and it was running good for a while but recently while doing some midi keyboard work I heard the comp glitch and it froze the 2400 and took me several attempts for it to re-connect.

I’ve checked all the USB hub settings and I’m pretty sure they are correct.

If anyone could suggest anything that might help I’d be grateful.

Cheers

Gaz H

Hey buddy,

I’m on Cubase 7.5 and just about to get the US2400 so I’m very interested in if you ever got this fixed and what do you think about using the US2400 with Cubase overall.

Thanks

Could it be the same issue as in this link…power management settings ???

Later,
Brain

Hi

I’m also on Cubase 7.5 and have a chance to buy a tascam US2400 quite cheap also interested in if you ever got this fixed and what do you think about using the US2400 with Cubase 7.5 and windows 7 overall.
Look forward to any responses asap as the guy selling it has a few people interested… first come first serve cash wise with him so just interested to see how The Tascam US 2400 operates with windows 7 and Cubase 7.5, soon to be Cubase 8
:slight_smile: