Steinberg hub coming to Nuendo...

Ollie,

Thanks for your welcome and I appreciate you can tell I’m not trying to be rude.

Future speculation is fine, but it is still just speculation. Many things could happen, only some will.

Current fact is that it takes 15 seconds to make the SB Hub disappear forever, but then users are upset because they want something it can do. So they are upset SB didn’t make the decision to do it differently that they would have made themselves. But it’s Steinberg’s app and they get to decide.

I think Nuendo is amazing. Not perfect (neither are we), but great. It is impossible to please everyone. My Nuendo system is extremely stable *** on my system, for how I use it***. Others may have troubles based on their systems and how they work, and I wish them well and will help as I can, but at some point I think the threshold for what is considered a problem has become a little crazy. Just my opinion.

Another example. I have seen complaints about the small Horizontal Scroll object at the bottom of the new Mixer. I agree, it is small. But I will never even use it due to the Ableton style horizontal view graphic at the top that is 10X faster in my opinion. So I look at the new Mixer and see quicker horizontal navigation while another user looks at it and is bothered that the old paradigm has been changed. It’s all in the perspective.

Steinberg cannot please everyone. And I would do some things differently, myself. But Nuendo is the most capable tool I know of to do my work and I think moving towards a more balanced amount of “This Makes Me Happy” vs “This Bums Me Out” posts would make this DAW world a little brighter.