CUBASE 7.5 when closing the program, blue screen?

Yes, the drivers past, if I change the sound card may it be stopped?

so what is the matter? case in sound card? I understand you correctly? and if I change it to another, all should work? sometimes when assigning a channel in the settings of Cuba with a project open, a blue screen POPs up(may be a problem in the motherboard?

if you wouldn’t give links to these materials, I will examine

Hello,

Please completely shut down your PC, disconnect the firewire cable from your PC for your M-Audio Profire 610 device, restart the PC, and then open Cubase 7.5.20, open that same problematic project, fiddle around with it a bit, and then close it, and tell me if the same BSOD error occurs.

Thank you!

so what is the matter?

A driver incompatibility

case in sound card?

Not sure what this means, sorry

I understand you correctly?

I don’t know!

and if I change it to another, all should work?

Updating the driver to latest version might fix it…did you check this??
Using ASIO4all driver instead of M-Audio fixes it & selecting no driver before exiting Cubase fixes it (well works around it). If you replace the card with a non M-Audio soundcard that should also fix it, but may not be necessary.

sometimes when assigning a channel in the settings of Cuba with a project open, a blue screen POPs up(may be a problem in the motherboard?

When you say pops up…you mean the entire screen turns blue…the infamous WIndows BSOD??
This is likely the same problem…not likely anything to do with the motherboard.

if you wouldn’t give links to these materials, I will examine

Just Google Cubase M-Audio blue screen

ок

I reinstalled the drivers opened the projects in which there was a blue screen, so far everything seems working, but the problem is it doesn’t, you will have to change the sound card, looked after Steinberg U28M

just a little worked with the project, closed the project, and then when pressed close Cubase, again a blue screen now make a screenshot of the screen

Have disabled the sound card opened the project, 2 times opened closed, the closing Cubase all OK to change the sound card?

Why is this error blue screen?

Well probably because of the reason I already told you…have you tried the asio4all driver??

We do not officially support the 3rd party ASIO4ALL driver, but you can try it and see if the BSOD still occurs:
http://tippach.business.t-online.de/asio4all/downloads_11/ASIO4ALL_2_11_English.exe

Tomorrow I will try, I will unsubscribe

Tomorrow I will try, I will unsubscribe

Set the asio4all driver, put the latency 128, opened several projects at closing CUBASE 7.5 blue screen does not display, even when change driver settings or change inputs outputs blue screen, too, there is the blue crane. So what is it that M-audio profire 610 curves driver? and all this time I was tormented with a blue screen? The sound quality with asio4all driver sound quality will remain the same? i.e. just this driver has replaced the buggy native M-audio? Thank you very much, I am still a little projects reveal different, I hope more of this with off-screen will not, and finally, you can work in your favourite program and to be creative and not clarifying the causes glitches driver M-audio. Thanks again for the help

The sound quality with asio4all driver sound quality will remain the same? i.e. just this driver has replaced the buggy native M-audio?

Yes…the driver has no effect on the sound. Glad it worked for you.

I also recommend you contact M-Audio’s support team at 401-658-5765 and have them troubleshoot the issue with their ASIO driver.

I think they will soon have to update the driver, but I find it difficult to communicate with them on the phone, I do not speak English. I wrote to technical support M-AUDIO, wonder what they will answer. I will be here I will write to adopt their answer

Hello, now faced with the problem, when writing to the asio4all drivers on spdf the recorded signal goes together with a crunch!, although the delay in installed in 256 and 1000’s the same when you switch on the driver M-AUDIO’s all right. Now if you have to sign up through an M-Audio that is again a blue screen because of the large projects on volume, what to do in this situation, where can you need more settings in the driver ASIO4? setup asio4ll version 2.11

Changed the sound card, everything is now stable without any blue screens!