Mix Console Resizing Bug

Everything else...

Mix Console Resizing Bug

Postby Jonathan5456 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:20 am

Was there some fix for this bug that I missed? Updated to the latest version and this bug where the mix console appears off the bottom of the screen with no way to resize still happens. I didn't find a 7.5 fix for this with several forum search words.

I see some apparent 'solved' thread called;-

[R-9613]Cubase 7 Mix Console / Mixer display problems

Postby russellc100 » 19 Jul 2013 07:41

Really, almost an entire year and this bug still isn't permanently fixed in an update? I'd rather a good amount of bugs that people post, that have been reported since early Cubase 7 versions, were fixed instead of adding *flower* chord creator things and stuff for derps that can't be bothered to study music theory at all.

Cheers.
Sample Libraries: EWQL Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Woodwinds Gold, Symphonic Choirs, Silk, Stormdrum 2. Native Instruments Alicia's Keys Piano. All sample libraries at 1 mic position only.

Plugins: QL Spaces, Waves REDD, Waves API-2500, Waves J37/Kramer Tape, iZotope Ozone 5 Basic.
Jonathan5456

Re: Mix Console Resizing Bug

Postby Grim » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Hold down the Alt key & from the arrow drop down at top right of MC select "Reset Mixconsole Window".
i7 930@2.8, 12Gb, W7HP x64, Cubase 7.5.20 x64, Steinberg UR28M, Alphatrack, Wavelab Elements 7.2.1.
Grim

Re: Mix Console Resizing Bug

Postby Jonathan5456 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:10 am

Cheers Grim, that's great. ;D

But may I inquire to a Steinberg representative as to why the option 'Reset mix console window' will only display in the list if you hold down the alt key? It seems to make absolutely zero logical sense to hide that one option from that drop down arrow.

I mean, when trying to look for things to reset the mix console window I checked that drop down arrow to the top right, but really, who the flower would think to hold alt down whilst doing it? No other option is hidden...
Sample Libraries: EWQL Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Woodwinds Gold, Symphonic Choirs, Silk, Stormdrum 2. Native Instruments Alicia's Keys Piano. All sample libraries at 1 mic position only.

Plugins: QL Spaces, Waves REDD, Waves API-2500, Waves J37/Kramer Tape, iZotope Ozone 5 Basic.
Jonathan5456

Return to Miscellaneous