N 6.0.7 64 bit crashing on exit

Not sure how to do that. When I removed them in 3.1.3, NOTHING showed up in any list to restore the connection. Also, it opened showing a HUI screen, which I’d never seen before. So, I have no way of knowing if i actually saw Nuendo at all.

This single program has caused more catostrophic crashes of my PC than I’ve ever had in all my years of owning computers!!! I thought it was just because AVID was re-working to be all things to Pro Tools users and the rest of us could switch DAWs or take a hike. But i"m seeing as many complaints fro PT users as well on the Avid Site and over at Gearsltuz. People over there have been complaining about crashes, lost features and other kinds of messed up work-flows from 3.X since Jan. 2013!!! THAT’S insane!!

So, I’m re-installing 3.0 and I’ll see what comes up this time. But I’m, frankly, scared to death of what it will do to my PC. So if there are any other steps that I need to know, please tell me now what they are about exactly how to remove and re-install the connection between the Eucon surface and N6.

Also, still waiting on a response from anybody about the tracks screen. WILL IT UPDATE when the controller is working properly?