The only thing that's wrong with me is U(K)

The song is cool yeah. The vocal has a nice deep and breathy quality at the beginning. The aaahs work well also to support the vocal but the harmonies don’t do anything for me as they are; I think it’d work better without them. The piano bass notes sound oddly separated, like there are two pianos at different places. The piano bass sounds too far left and separated/distant from the right hand notes.

I’ve just began watching the Dave Pensado ‘Into the Lair’ videos on his Youtube channel (as a mixing novice learning lots of cool concepts) and one of the things that stood out to me (that I probably wouldn’t have picked up on before) is I think the shakers could be EQ’d to cut through better. They work really nicely though and fill in that part of the sound. The balance, aside from piano, sounds alright though. At the outro the left channel isn’t balanced with the right, or spread too far idk. It sounds as though everything is panned hard left, so I took my left earbud out and there was actually a fair bit of sound in my right ear so idk what happened there.

Nice songwriting anyway, though I don’t really follow politics. :open_mouth: