New instrumental rock tune

Would love to get some opinions on the latest song I’ve recorded. Thanks!

Happy 1st post .nice tune you could even make this a song with vocals.some great melody`s going off ,well done .

yeah, welc :slight_smile: ome
really good backing track, agree with polgara, definitely needs a vocal…or a more defined lead sound over the top…the track has a sort of “cruising” feel…nice! :sunglasses:
Kevin

Nice track! the 128kbps of soundcloud quality is kind of annoying but the track sounds really nice.

I also think that you can put some lyrics there, I already hear some lyrics in my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, that’s a nice tune, great tastefully restrained guitar and some lovely recorded sounds. All the instruments sound well recorded but the guitars in particular are very nice to my ears. How are you recording them?

Steve.

Thanks for the comment. Guitar was recorded through a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 into Amplitube. No microphones involved at all.

nice job…thoroughly enjoyed it!

Nice track, what were drums done with? Like the sound of guitar especially knowing it was done w/o mics!
Kenny

Drums were programmed and played with Toontrack’s EZDrummer2. I’ve been using their product for years.