Re: VST Connections

I have a M-Audio Delta 66 and Delta 44 sound card. How should VST Connections be configured so that I can audition an audio file before importing? Currently I have Delta 66 Analog outputs 1/2 set to Outputs 1 and 2 and Analog Outputs 3/4 set up in Studio. Thing is when I hit play on Transport bar I get the HALion 4 playing out of all 4 Delta 66 outputs as Control Room has to be on in order for the sample auditioning to work. This can’t be right!

No it doesn’t.

I’m not sure, you are using the VST Connection the right way. The VST Connection is using for working with two computers with two Cubases simlutneously.

I’m not sure, you are using the VST Connection the right way. The VST Connection is using for working with two computers with two Cubases simlutneously.

I think you have a translation problem here as you are describing VST Connect…VST Connections is where you set up input and output routing.

Tech Dance - Either disable control room or assign 1+2 in control room and make sure they are not assigned in outputs.

Oh, sorry, you are right, of course. My mistake!

Thanks all