Pro Tools vs Nuendo

That’s exactly what I am talking about. I can not work in PT, it is just “not mine”. But these 4 features (since we have beat detective style editing only these 4) I miss very hard! Nuendo would be perfect with features like these.

The comment regarding Chevrolets and German cars does not make any sence to me - nobody wants Nuendo to be like PT, but it would be AWESOME if Nuendo could have some features which are actually better in PT. Sorry to say that. This is not a Nuendo critique - it is meant as a suggestion.

and yes - that is exactly what I meant. I am used now to the new Nuendo Mixer and GUI wise I am fine but still too much clicky clicky - and when I look at that PT project page I would be able to stay 80% of the time in the project window - usually during mixing it is (for me, here) not like in old days - sitting on a mixing desk… ballancing the whole thing…

80% of the time I spend with adjusting elements… lets have that short leadguitar/speach/instrument in the second prechorus… you just did some editing to the event in the project - maybe a fade out… then you want to adjust something… a plugin, a send… you can switch to the mixer, re-locating that track… or you can use the track inspector (click click click) - but then you have ONLY that track - no way to check/adjust some other elements in that part as well, while just beeing in the “right mood”