7.5 LoopMash FX blank panel part

Calling Steinberg Tech Support would be nice but cannot get a phone # on the Web site nor in My Steinberg Account. My DAW purchase was a download so no nice DVD wrappings with info to refer to.

I am spending a fee for online tutorials to help me grasp using Cubase DAW 7x features and we are now covering LoopMash Fx. I’m loosing money here. So a timely resolution is pertinent. I"ve spent over 10-hours today researching & doing 3-Ts (Test, Tweak, Try) and many hours yesterday.

I’ve even downloaded & reinstalled via the new Cubase 7.5.30 maintenance update- no change! All I can find are Web-form Support mail. What is Steinberg’s, U.S.A. Tech Support phone number? I’d love to phone this to them. There’s something very wrong and not a lot of posts (compared to other issues) about the Blank LoopMash Fx screen.

I would add, if I deselect, “Always on top”, LoopMash either screenshoots my current Cubase desktop or expands to a screen-wide empty outline of concentric squares! I gotta talk to Steinberg. Can anyone supply their U.S. support number?

I’ve done all of the updates & tips given in these Posts to no avail (ASMedia, DisplayLink, .Net Framework 4.5.2, Etc.). Help from Anyone is appreciated. :confused: