Beyond The Rocks and Fog

An epic piece Ian, much respect for the quality of arrangement and VERY high production values…great change around the 5.50 mark…which was needed!! arrived just right!!
fab guitar work…is that you?
Wim is awesome on the sax, would’ve liked to hear more of that :slight_smile: such a beautiful sound he is clearly a very accomplished player …
no catchy chorus and lots of parts :laughing: :laughing: but I think the song is better for it…it’s got class :slight_smile: if other listeners can’t get through it then it’s their loss in my opinion.
it is a shame about the lack of collaboration as was in the time you mention, i would be keen to be part of that but I think at the mo on this forum most people (but not all) just use it to but something up and then scarper…the next time you hear from them is when they put another track up, they then presumably start wondering why nobody is commenting on their track, maybe they’ll figure out one day that being part of this community means putting in as well as taking out…
at the mo I think you can count on one hand the people that bother to comment…without them this forum is dead :frowning:

anyway, I thank you for being a part of this forum and all the help you have given me in the past and let there be more of this amazing music from you :slight_smile:

If I wanted a sax solo from Wim d’ya think he would do one? I’m scared to ask him :laughing:

I’m currently working on a “mini epic” inspired by your recent 17 minute “epic” 'cept my “epic” lasts for around 6 minutes, just waiting for some guitar parts from RWzblues…hopefully next month, so some collabs are goin on :slight_smile: :smiley:

enough from me…best to you Ian…Kevin :slight_smile: